Collection Of Personal Information:
As a visitor to the Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information. Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity. However, when you register to use a www.papayaa.in and order products as a customer, in order to provide the services to you, we may collect your contact information such as your name, phone numbers, address and email address as well as profile information, including your password, details about your purchases and details about your interactions with us.
Updating Your Personal Information:
You have the right to access and correct, or delete your Personal Information and privacy preferences at any time. This may be accomplished by clicking on the link, “My Account", where you can view and make changes to most of your Personal Information immediately. For security purposes, certain Personal Information can only be changed by contacting support. We will respond to your request promptly within a reasonable time.
How Your Personal Information Is Used:
May Use This Information To:
1. Process your financial transactions; Service your order.
2. Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
3. Administer your account.
4. Send you requested product or service information.
5. Keep you informed about special offers and services of and selected third parties.
6. Administer promotions and notify you of important events.
7. Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
8. Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our Site, services and offerings.
9. Customize your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to you.